At 35, I quit my full-time job because I no longer needed to earn money.
I didn't win the lottery or sell a business. I became financially independent in the old-fashioned way: I earned an income and put that money to work for me.
You don't need to read a 200+ page book to learn how people actually get wealthy.
- Don't want to work for the rest of your life
- Are tired of constantly worrying about money
- Feel confused about how to best use your salary
...then this eBook is for you.
✅ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If this book does not improve your finances and change the way that you think about money, let me know within 30 days of purchase and I will refund 100% of your purchase price.
In this 50-page guide, you'll learn:
- How to use any income to build wealth and reduce risk in your life
- Proven techniques to eliminate debt, conquer your money goals and achieve financial freedom by using strategies that DO NOT feel like a sacrifice
- Smart ways to adjust your lifestyle and cut back expenses that you never knew were eating a hole in your pocketbook
- Resources to help you track your cash flow, monitor your investments, organize your expenses and visualize your entire money picture
- To tell the difference between good debt and bad debt, two clever techniques to get out of debt and how to avoid the relentless debt trap
- How to use credit cards to save money (yes, this works!)
- Clever Strategies (that are easier than you think!) to make investing easier
- Why automation is a brilliant technique that you NEED to use
- A new way to think about money that will change your life (it changed mine!)
👍 Who is this book for?
- If you have a job and earn an income, this book is for you; you won't need to be a high income earner to take full advantage of this money wisdom
- While I talk a lot about U.S.-based investment options, the strategies in this book apply all over the world, not JUST in the United States
- Whether you are 15 or 50, you will learn what you need to know to retire rich
And, this guide will also teach you:
- The 6 unique traits of high achievers
- How to make yourself indispensable
- Clever ways to boost your income
- How to create your first emergency fund
- The math behind determining when you're free
👉 Sample pages
Want to take a quick look inside? No problem.
Chapter 1: Many professionals are doing the math wrong
Most people focus on the income portion of the financial freedom equation, but that's only a single part of what it takes to build a rich retirement.
Chapter 3: The Problem With Income
A number-based comparison between two earners and how a relatively small yearly habit can add hundreds of thousands to a retirement.
Chapter 4: Achieving Financial Freedom
Point blank techniques my wife and I used to build enough wealth to achieve financial freedom and retire from full-time work in our 30s.
Bonus: How to Make Yourself Valuable
The book contains numerous bonus sections like this one, teaching you associated skills to design a great life.